We are looking for a Senior RT Embedded Engineer to join our design and development team, responsible for the full-cycle development of an innovative 4D imaging radar for the automotive sector. You will take a lead role in design and implementation of real-time software for a multi-core automotive SoC platform, consisting of embedded cores, DSPs and dedicated accelerators.
What will you do?
- Be part of full-cycle development of embedded SW for innovative automotive radars
- Take a lead role in embedded system SW design and implementation on the industry’s cutting-edge embedded SoC
- Integrate the team’s SW over the real-time embedded controller. Bring SW to validation readiness to the validation team. Bring SW to the test vehicles
- Specify and balance system-SW requirements to achieve the run time restrictions of the compute platform
- Work in collaboration with the CTO and Algorithms team
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Computer Engineering. M.Sc. – an advantage
- Over 7 years of experience in embedded systems programming
- Strong programming skills in C or C++ in embedded environment
- Strong debug capabilities
- Ability to design, implement and integrate code and algorithms into embedded controllers
- Team Player
- “Hands on“ Experience in Linux
- Experience in Automotive Software design – advantage
- Familiarity with robotics / autonomous SW stack – advantage
- Experience in Linux kernel programming – advantages
- Familiarity with AUTOSAR – advantage
- Familiarity with Signal Processing – advantage
RadSee has developed the first 4D imaging radar to deliver outstanding performance at a low cost to the ADAS and autonomous vehicle markets. The radar – a combination of off-the-shelf components, patented technology, and unique system architecture – delivers industry-leading performance, the flexibility to fit into existing Tier 1 and OEM systems, and a cost structure that enables large-scale adoption into ADAS and autonomous driving systems. The RadSee engineering and leadership team has decades of automotive, electrical, and algorithmic experience, and more than 50 registered patents.