We are looking for an Algorithms Engineer who will handle the design and implementation of the RadSee’s automotive imaging radar Algorithms stack.
What will you do?
- Be part of the team that defines and scales up RadSee’s radar high performance algorithms and make them meet the ADAS and Autonomous Vehicles standards and beyond
- Consistently improve RadSee’s radar performance
- Design, develop and implement Radar data analysis methodology
- Be a knowledge source for automotive radar KPI’s
- Work closely with different stakeholders that include external customers and internal interfaces like SW, HW, and others
What are we looking for?
- MSc/ PhD in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related fields
- More than 5 years experience in Algo research and development
- Proven experience in independent research work
- Proven track record in delivery on schedule
- Fast and self-learning, self-directed and motivated capabilities
- Readiness to work in a challenging start-up environment
- A team player
- Familiarity with radar algorithms and system, especially in the automotive field
- Hands-on experience implementing, validating, and testing complex algorithms
RadSee has developed the first 4D imaging radar to deliver outstanding performance at a low cost to the ADAS and autonomous vehicle markets. The radar – a combination of off-the-shelf components, patented technology, and unique system architecture – delivers industry-leading performance, the flexibility to fit into existing Tier 1 and OEM systems, and a cost structure that enables large-scale adoption into ADAS and autonomous driving systems. The RadSee engineering and leadership team has decades of automotive, electrical, and algorithmic experience, and more than 50 registered patents