We are looking for a SW Team Leader who will lead design and implementation of the RadSee’s automotive imaging radar software stack.
What will you do?
- Lead a team of SW engineers and developers on a multi-disciplinary, multi-core embedded real-time SW project
- Coordinate between several SW and FW developers
- Participate in SW Architecture and API definition
- Define a framework for effective integration and testing of SW
- Automotive quality SW design
What are we looking for?
- B.Sc/M.Sc. in Electrical/Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, or equivalent
- Over 5 years of experience developing complex SW using C/C++/Python
- Over 2 years of lead experience
- Experienced with real-time/embedded SW
- Experience with Linux, RTOS – advantage
- Familiarity with Automotive SW Qualification – advantage
- Familiarity with UI/UX – advantage
RadSee has developed the first 4D imaging radar to deliver outstanding performance at a low cost to the ADAS and autonomous vehicle markets. The radar – a combination of off-the-shelf components, patented technology, and unique system architecture – delivers industry-leading performance, the flexibility to fit into existing Tier 1 and OEM systems, and a cost structure that enables large-scale adoption into ADAS and autonomous driving systems. The RadSee engineering and leadership team has decades of automotive, electrical, and algorithmic experience, and more than 50 registered patents