We are looking for a HW Manager who will lead the design and the implementation of the RadSee’s automotive imaging radar hardware.
What will you do?
- Lead a team of multi-disciplinary HW engineers: Digital, Analog, RF and Antenna HW design engineers
- Design and development of the radar system: Digital, Analog and RF
- Be a hands-on lead for the team
- Drive and coordinate the HW tasks and activities between the team members and lead their execution
- Participate and drive HW Architecture and design
- Lead system-level testing and characterization
- Drive an automotive grade quality HW design
What are we looking for?
- Sc/M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering
- Over 5 years of experience in developing complex HW systems, that include Digital, Analog and RF design
- Vast experience in leading boards design cycles
- Over 3 years of HW lead experience
- Team player and highly motivated
- Familiarity with Automotive HW Qualification – advantage
RadSee has developed the first 4D imaging radar to deliver outstanding performance at a low cost to the ADAS and autonomous vehicle markets. The radar – a combination of off-the-shelf components, patented technology, and unique system architecture – delivers industry-leading performance, the flexibility to fit into existing Tier 1 and OEM systems, and a cost structure that enables large-scale adoption into ADAS and autonomous driving systems. The RadSee engineering and leadership team has decades of automotive, electrical, and algorithmic experience, and more than 50 registered patents