We are looking for an experienced Computer Vision Engineer will lead design and implementation of the perception software stack, a fundamental building block in RadSee’s next-generation high-resolution 4D imaging radar.
What will you do?
- Lead algorithms research and development for the radar’s perception layer
- Take part in algorithmic effort for image/video enhancement and analysis
- Be a part of a goal-oriented work group and dynamic research & development environment
- Work in close collaboration with CTO and Algorithms team
What are we looking for?
- M.Sc./ Ph.D. in Electrical/Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, or equivalent
- Over 5 years of experience in Computer Vision or Image Processing algorithm development
- Over 2 years of algorithm research in relevant field
- Ability to understand system needs and formulate and implement complex algorithms efficiently
- Hands-on experience with MATLAB, Python
- Familiarity with Machine Learning, A/I – advantage
- Familiarity with C/C++ – advantage
RadSee has developed the first 4D imaging radar to deliver outstanding performance at a low cost to the ADAS and autonomous vehicle markets. The radar – a combination of off-the-shelf components, patented technology, and unique system architecture – delivers industry-leading performance, the flexibility to fit into existing Tier 1 and OEM systems, and a cost structure that enables large-scale adoption into ADAS and autonomous driving systems. The RadSee engineering and leadership team has decades of automotive, electrical, and algorithmic experience, and more than 50 registered patents