We are looking for an ASIC Project Manager who will lead the implementation of the ASIC components for RadSee’s automotive imaging radar from Design to Mass production. The ASIC components will be developed by external ASIC design house.
What will you do?
- Work closely with SoC design houses to drive the high-level achievements for the ASIC performance & schedule
- Participate in the design reviews from ASIC design to production milestones, and ensure it complies with performance requirements, testability and manufacturable in mass production
- Design and develop test environment for testing the ASIC performance and run the performance testing upon chip arrival on RadSee’s products
- Work closely with Automotive grade qualification vendor to accept AEC-Q100 certification
- Identify risks through the ASIC development, develop mitigation strategies & facilitate conflict resolution
What are we looking for?
- Sc/M.Sc. in Electrical/Computer Engineering
- Experience in full VLSI project flows, including packaging
- Experience and knowledge in chip verification processes
- Experience in VLSI project management, and with working/management external contractors
- Willingness to travel – expected 25% travel time
- Good English skills
- Proven experience of managing suppliers in general and Turnkey project in particular
RadSee has developed the first 4D imaging radar to deliver outstanding performance at a low cost to the ADAS and autonomous vehicle markets. The radar – a combination of off-the-shelf components, patented technology, and unique system architecture – delivers industry-leading performance, the flexibility to fit into existing Tier 1 and OEM systems, and a cost structure that enables large-scale adoption into ADAS and autonomous driving systems. The RadSee engineering and leadership team has decades of automotive, electrical, and algorithmic experience, and more than 50 registered patents